How to escape the prescription rollercoaster


But I was dead wrong. Evan had been following the methods in this guide for a while and knew its benefits well. He was certain I needed it. The guide came with clear pictures on how to properly conduct the massage techniques on my own. I found myself following the instruction, starting with the Qi-Flexercise video, which instantly made me feel less tense. I began to feel hope. I looked at the contents page and realized there were techniques for almost everything under the sun: shoulder aches, migraines, lack of energy, high blood pressure, even one to cure a cold!

I felt an overwhelming urge to sleep after the Qi-Flexercise. So I went to bed, and had my first night of well-rested sleep in years. I woke up with a deep sense of gratitude that I was able to finally get some deserved sleep, and couldn't wait to get started on the rest of the techniques to cure myself of my other ailments!

I tried out the exercise to get rid of migraines, and because I've had such a good night's sleep following the Qi-Flexercise, I had no issues whatsoever with the exercises that I subsequently did. For the rest of the week, I did the migraine exercise daily and to my surprise, not one migraine developed. Not one! It had been years since I could experience a stress-free mind.
I also turned to the high blood pressure exercise in the guide - several simple techniques that help to regulate blood pressure and release muscle tension. My shoulders were much more relaxed and didn't ache as much anymore, even when I used the computer for a few hours recently. Then I went to my doctor for a checkup, and he reported in a tone of surprise, that my blood pressure had indeed gone down! He said he didn't really expect such a dramatic decrease to normal levels so quickly.
It' s been about a month or so since I've started using Pure Natural Healing, and I've gone back to work. I learnt to cut back on my hours and delegate things to other associates, because if there's one thing I could take away from my fainting episode in court, it's that my health is irreplaceable. There is no point earning thousands if I sacrificed my rest and ended up in physical pain. IEvery day I make sure to spend a few short minutes on the Qi-Flexercise, along with the migraines and blood pressure techniques. Once in a while to spruce things up, I do other exercise for eye strain and stress. I'm finally enjoying my job again, and feeling more fit than ever to carry on!
http://hopaalazb.pureheal.hop.clickbank.net

تعليقات